.

.

Double Crown Director

  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    KRISHNASAMY V


    I had been working with a direct selling company for 14 years before I joined Vestige. I found Vestige to have the right combination of good products along with a rewarding marketing plan. I have been able to climb up the levels in a very short span of time and I am sure this is just the beginning. If you follow the system and have faith in the management, success will come to you.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    VICKY N JAISWAL


    I had been in the MLM industry for 5 years before joining here. When I saw the Vestige Marketing Plan, I knew that my search had ended. I started promoting the plan and products together. Power of dreams made me successful and now it is my mission to make everyone who believes in me "Successful".
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    ANAND KUMAR GUPTA


    My belief in the MLM system was always very strong. I had complete faith in the management and that was my reason to join Vestige. My growth has been phenomenal, having purchased two cars and a house from the income through Vestige.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    KUMAR KULVIJAY


    I had been associated with MLM business for a few years but when I got acquainted with the Vestige products, marketing plan and the management, I knew this is the place to be. After using the products, my confidence in them increased tremendously, I started building the business and followed the system judiciously and have garnered huge success. My suggestion is to "Use the products, make consumers, follow the plan and after achieving Director level, you will realize how much income you can generate in Vestige business."
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    DATTATREYA GHOSH


    I have been a part of MLM for over a decade but was not able to make enough money to sustain the growing requirements of my family. I would often feel guilty of not being able to fulfill all their needs. Thereafter I joined Vestige, which was a blessing in disguise. This business has opened endless possibilities for my growth and the success of my downlines. I was able to build my business in a short span of time and generating income I had never thought I could earn. Thank you Vestige for helping me realize my dreams.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    ARPANAA DEB


    I had been working with a network marketing company for 14 years before I joined Vestige. I found Vestige to have the right combination of good products along with a rewarding marketing plan. I have been able to climb up the levels in a very short span of time and I am sure this is just the beginning. If you follow the system and have faith in the management, success will come to you.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    R.S RAJAN


    I was working in a network marketing company for 10 years and did achieve success initially but to maintain it and to further grow was not that easy. In the process I met with a lot of financial as well as personal losses. When the Vestige plan was presented to me, I was able to see that this is a plan where every network marketer’s dream can come true. I joined Vestige in September 2009 and in very little time, I was able to achieve the Universal Crown Director status and my income is much more than what I used to earn working in other network marketing companies.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    K. VASANTHA MANI


    I was working as a Business Associate with an insurance company before I joined Vestige. I had ambitions for my growth and wanted to live a free life. Vestige gave me the freedom to be my own boss and to lead others. I was highly impressed with the management, product quality and the Marketing Plan. I believe you should be a consumer first than a distributor, because it gives you conviction in promoting the products. In my presentation to all prospects I never fail to mention that with Vestige, after putting in just 1-2 years, you can achieve a position and income that a job will provide you in 40 years. The choice is yours!
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    MOHIB SIDDIQUI


    I am a doctor by profession and got attracted towards Vestige primarily due to the results of its world-class products. I started building my network by sharing the phenomenal results with my fellow doctors, who later joined the business too. My business has a strong group of consumers and that led to good sales month after month. I believe that I am able to give more to my patients through Vestige products which I otherwise I might not have been able to do.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    PRAFULL KUMAR PANDA


    To achieve success in direct selling, the system has to be perfect and easily understandable. In Vestige I found this perfect system along with high-performing products and a strong management support. I joined Vestige in 2007 and have achieved great heights of success since. Just follow the system religiously and you too can be successful with Vestige.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    KALPESH GHANSHYAMBHAI RATHOD


    I was involved in the Network Marketing Industry for 12 years, but before Vestige, I could not find a system that had a perfect balance between quality and price of the product range, best in the industry marketing plan, wonderful education system and a highly supportive management on a single platform. I think this is the reason behind my success and I have achieved much more than thrice the income I have ever earned in the past 12 months. I really feel that the "search ends at Vestige".
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    SAROJ KUMAR PANIGRAHI


    I stay in Bhubaneshwar and have tried other MLM companies before but did not achieve much success. After joining Vestige, I started my business with the help of my upline & the support system & succeeded by simply following the system. Today I am already earning more than what I thought that I would earn after doing my MBA. My education is coming to a greater advantage as I am using it to run my business successfully.
  • Mr. Ramesh Punhani

    UMESH BHARDWAJ


    I had been involved with other network marketing companies for 6 years before I became a part of Vestige. The low joining amount & the potential to earn as much as we want attracted me the most. The management made me believe that Vestige is where I can be successful. I started as a consumer as I was suffering from hyper acidity for 4 years and was amazed at the results within 10 days. During the journey I had trying moments & I knew that success does not come easy. The struggle lasted for 2 years, but it changed my life. Self belief, patience & vision for long term success are what made me successful.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post !! your blog is very informative information share....
    Vestige Products Online Purchase & Shopping Please Visit -http://www.vestigebusiness.com

    ReplyDelete